… and then the fantabulous new Autumn/Winter mini catalogue will be released. I can’t wait to introduce you to all the wonderful things that are coming your way …
- really gorgeous new stamp sets, not only the traditional wood mounted rubber stamps but also with the extra choice of having these stamps in clear-mount rubber (note – not clear plastic but the same high quality rubber that the wood mounted ones come in. To go with these will be exclusive SU clear blocks in every size that you might need. Now you have the best of both worlds – mounted or unmounted.
- and at last the versatile Big Shot Die-Cutting machine and … a selection of exclusive SU dies and embossing folders
- Some new in-colours. You are really going to enjoy these.
- Some really neat new punches, including a two-step punch.
- For those that missed out in the Summer mini catalogue the Circle Scissor Plus is back. See the card I have just made using this:
I have used the new in-colour cardstock Rich Razzleberry together with one of the new DSPs Cottage Wall. Check out the other DSPs in the new catty.
This is just a selection of what is coming in this new mini so make sure you grab a copy for yourself tomorrow or view online (I will be putting the link on my Stampin’ Up Catalogues & Special Offers page on my blog tomorrow.
Until tomorrow then. I can’t wait to show you everything.