My birthday bash!

Last weekend I celebrated my birthday with family and friends over a 2-day period. Oh I was so, so spoilt and fussed over. Lunch with friends on the Friday then a barbeque lunch down at my sisters with family on the Saturday ... and just look at all the beautiful cards and presents I received.



The group photo is my husband, Nev and two daughters - Kim on the left and Nicky between Nev and I.
Naturally I just had to make thank you cards for everyone and I came up with these two versions which gave me a good excuse for using the Au Chocolat d/s paper. I also used my Sale-a-Bration stamp sets - Friendship Blooms and Merci. Cardstock was Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose.
Thanks everyone for a really memorable birthday bash!

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Thanks Judy for my lovely card - yes your friendship makes my heart HAPPY too. You've nearly convinced me I want Au Chocolate DP as it goes really well with the Regal Rose & can see maybe it's usefulness

Tru said...

a big belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sounds like you had a lovely couple of days. Your thank you cards are very sweet.
Trudi NZSU

Leslie said...

Hey Judy, happy belated birthday to you. I am one of your SBS sisters and thought I would drop by to check out your blog. I love it and I love your cards! Have a great week, Leslie

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes