My blog updates

Just in case you hadn’t noticed I have updated my blog to include some extra pages giving information on Stampin’ Up! products and some useful information.  Hope you will check them out.

Starting off very slowly as a demonstrator, but hopefully will achieve something at the end of the day!!  Now I have to set a date for my first demonstration or maybe someone will host an afternoon or evening with me.

Life has been very hectic this week with my spending some time down country with my daughter who developed a very painful eye condition and needed to be transported to the nearest town centre for optometrist and hospital appointments.

Maybe things will settle down a bit more next week.  I will in the next couple of days try and post photos of the lovely projects we did last Saturday at the WOW PaperKrafters team afternoon.  Also have another card to show you.

Have a great weekend all  …  I’m off to my grandson’s 10 yrs birthday party tomorrow with lots of 10 yr old boys though he told me it isn’t really for girls because it might be a bit rough (they have planned a water bomb fight)!!

0 comments:

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes