An embossed Christmas

Getting brand spanking new product from Stampin’ Up really gets the creative juices flowing and as a result, another couple of cards for my Christmas stash.

IMG_2376

 

This first card is created using the new Holiday Frame embossing folder.  So many ways in which this can be used.

Does it remind you of a cameo?  Really love this look.

Have also used one of the Designer Frames embossing folder.  Colours:  White and Olive Green.

 

IMG_2377

 

 

Northern Flurry is the name of the embossing folder used on this card.  Unfortunately the Dazzling Details that I applied to the snowflakes doesn’t show up in my photo.

The word “Noel” from the new stamp set Greetings of the Season has been heat embossed in silver.

PS:  Ribbon is non-SU.

 

Two cards, very simple to make but effective.  Would love to see what other variations you can make from these two embossing folders.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Wow Judy...the green embossed oval grame certainly makes a statement...don't it?? Love both of these cards darl. ooxx

Sally W said...

Love both your cards Judy. Both Embossing folders are fabulous.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes