MDS is here!!

Here is the very first card I created using MDS (My Digital Studio from Stampin’ Up!).IMG_2600

Very bright and cheerful don’t you think.  I punched out another flower. cut a hole in the centre and mounted it over the printed flower then added a pearl.  Think this gives the card some dimension, don’t you?

This card actually looks better in real life so it must be my photography that’s still at fault.

Don’t forget also that there is now direct ordering from the online store on Stampin’ Up!’s site - http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx  Please remember if you are not with another distributor, please place your order using my demonstrator name.

Enjoy yourselves!

0 comments:

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes