Well Karen has talked me into joining her in the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers! Should be most interesting and rewarding. Why not have a look and perhaps join up yourself - go here to the SBS site
This will also give me the motivation to post to my blog more regularly than I have been.
Now a little about me:
- Married and retired (giving me plenty of time for scrapbooking, making cards and playing with my stamps!!) Luckily my husband never asks how much I spend on stamps and supplies.
- Live in West Auckland, New Zealand. A lovely, friendly area with great neighbours.
- Have two grown-up daughters, two son-in-laws, four grandsons and one dog. Love my family who are so supportive and caring.
- Healthwise have been having a bit of a battle with recurrent ovarian cancer but am confident that I will be fine in a few months. Can't wait as it has been interfering with my stamping!!!
- Passionate about my stamping, cards & scrapbooking. I have made so many wonderful friends all of whom are extremely talented and a real inspiration to me.
Here's a big HELLO to all my new sisters!