Answer time

On my ‘More Christmas Cards’ post was a photo of a card I made using the Magic Snowflake technique which, if I am correct, is the same as the emboss resist technique.IMG_0889-2

The card in the photo above is the card in question that a couple of people have asked me about.

This is the link for the Emboss Resist technique - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/embossing_resist/

However, I used the Magic Snowflake technique: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/magic_snowflake/ which when I compare is slightly different to the Emboss Resist technique.

So I hope this answers your questions Anne and Debbie – do give it a try it’s fun.

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

that's stunning in it's simplicity Judy

Andrea said...

Your card is beautiful Judy! Thanks for the links :)

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes