Easter catch-up

I know I am a little bit behind with this post but just wanted to show you this little Easter basket I made as my swap for our team meeting.

IMG_1712 IMG_1713

Below is a card and a basket of easter eggs I took into the Oncology department to thank all the nurses and doctors for their care and kindnesses to me over the past (believe it or not!!) nearly 8 years that I have been fighting cancer.

IMG_1717 IMG_1715

We went down and spent a couple of days over Easter with my youngest daughter Kim, her hubby Murray and our grandson Michael (was graced with a fleeting -very fleeting- visit from Matthew the other grandson).  Nice to catch up.

2 comments:

Daniel Airey said...

Judy they are beautiful. I love the scallop circle basket.

Debbie Lamb said...

I was a lucky recipient of the scallop circle basket and they're very cute. It sounds like you had a lovely Easter Judy :)

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes