Mother’s Day 2011

Had a lovely day.  Started off with a nice chatty phone call from my youngest daughter Kim who unfortunately had out of town visitors and couldn’t come up to Auckland.  However, I did go to my daughter Nicky’s where her lovely husband Paul made a yummy lunch for us.

They also gave me some iTune vouchers and a CD I wanted of Hayley Westenra’s new album, Paradiso.  This was accompanied by a lovely bunch of flowers and a gorgeous card that Nicky had made.  If only she wasn’t always so busy I would have her signed up as a demonstrator by now.  Anyway here’s the card and just look at the cute crocheted flower – which she made herself.  Thanks for a lovely day.

IMG_1764 IMG_1770

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day too.

1 comments:

Sally W said...

Glad you had a lovely day Judy, The card is really lovely especially the crochet flower.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes