I recently needed some little ‘Thanks’ notecards so came up with this design. Very economical to make as you can get three out of one sheet of A4 cardstock if you cut carefully.
- Cut 10.5 cm off the end of an A4 sheet of cardstock.
- Cut remaining cardstock into two measuring 10.5 cm x 19 cm
- Trim the length of the first cut piece to 19 cm giving you 3 x pieces measuring 10.5 cm x 19 cm
- Score each piece at 5cm each end
- The inside piece measures 10 cm x 8.5 cm.
- Finish as in photo above or design your own embellishments.
I used Poppy Parade for my cards – really bright and cheerful and teamed it with last year’s In-Colour Designer Series Paper to match. I have accumulated so much DSP that I am having to be very frugal and not be tempted to buy more, but it’s not easy as there are some beautiful new designs in the new catalogue. Oh well, will have to make more cards and use up my existing stock as quickly as possible!!
These notecards could also be used for birthdays, gift cards etc.