My day as an honorary WOW paperKrafter

Last Saturday, 5 September, I was privileged to be Karen’s guest at the Stampin’ Up Regional Training convention at the Parnell Rose Gardens.

IMG_0751-brushed IMG_0752

Left: My friend Karen my hostess, and her downline WOW paperKrafters.  (Sorry I airbrushed out the view of the stamp sets we received – hee hee!!)
Right:  A view of everyone else in the room.

We had a wonderful day – beautiful venue, great speakers, lovely fellow stampers, yummy food and some neat giveaways.  We were all given a stamp set (not yet out in New Zealand so can’t reveal), and I won some lovely brads.  I took along approximately 20 swaps and received some lovely ones back.  Wish I had made more now.  Somehow I forgot to take a photo of my swap, so will have to show you a copy of the photo Karen took of the one I swapped with her.

image

This is the gift card holder I made using a coaster that I covered using the Tea Party DSP.  Stamp sets I used were Priceless and Best Yet.

I will gradually photograph and post some of the lovely swaps I received back from the many talented ladies that attended. 

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

hi Judy great piccies love the one of me laughing - it was a great day & thanks for joining us & being part of it

Anne said...

Glad you and Karne had a good time, can't wait to see your swaps and get some inspiration

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes