Thanks to the Paper Handmaiden

I was very fortunate to win some blog candy from Joan – a beautiful bird stamp set.  But that was not all.  Joan had read my post regarding Tyler being in hospital so included some handcraft kits for him to make with me.  IMG_0795 Aren’t they great!  Tyler popped in briefly over the weekend (they were on their way out to dinner) and I showed him what had been sent by Joan.  Oh, he was so excited and has decided that he wants to make the Noah’s Ark first.  As school holidays are starting soon there will be plenty of opportunity for him to come and stay so we can do some crafting.

Thank you so very, very much Joan. That was such a lovely thing to do.

Hope you all will go and check out Joan’s blog – she is one talented and lovely lady.

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

you really are a lucky person in winning things - I think we need to buy lotto tickets TOGETHER - well done

Anne said...

Oh, that was so kind of Joan!

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes