Happy, happy birthdays

Yes, two birthdays.  My daughters Nicky and Kim have their birthdays only 9 days apart though there is two years age difference.

The first one with a July birthday is Kim and this was her card:

IMG_2331

 

I am still loving the antique look and in this card have embossed and then gilded with gold.  I have used the Nature Walk stamp set.  Thought Kim would enjoy this card as she is a country and outdoor girl.

 

 

The next one with a July birthday is Nicky my eldest daughter.

IMG_2332

 

Nicky loves feminine, dainty things so using a card we made at Debbie’s as inspiration, made her this card.

I do love red, black and cream together – so sophisticated but feminine.

 

 

Hope you both enjoyed your birthday dinner last night.  Love you xxx

Have a wonderful week of crafting everyone.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Snap to you Judy. I did a double take when I saw the 2nd card. It is v v similar to the one I made for my MIL. Reading Debbie's post...we CASED the same card!!! Love ur colour combo and v v schpick scissor work.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Judy - you have been busy! Love your creations, you are a very versatile crafter, aren't you? Big hugs, beautiful. xoxox

Debbie Lamb said...

These are stunning Judy and I'm sure Kim and Nicky loved them.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes