Nature Walk Sympathy card

Are you like me and find it very hard to come up with a concept for a sympathy card?  It needs to be quiet and reassuring, not loud and over the top.  As soon as I saw this one by Selena Kempton I knew I would have to CASE it.

It has a soft tranquil feel about it – blue always does that for me.  Think this is a design I will be using again.

IMG_2327

I have used the Nature Walk stamp set – such a lovely versatile set.

Have a few more cards to show you later – so be patient!!

3 comments:

Sally Williams said...

This is such a lovely sympathy card Judy,I love the colours

kareN stampZ said...

I love it all & it soothes me to look at it

Debbie Lamb said...

This is another gorgeous creation! One of my all time favourite sets. You sure have been busy lately.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes