Need for Speed 21st

My grandson Matthew who recently turned 21 definitely has an inbuilt ‘need for speed’.  Loves anything that goes fast – motorbikes, cars, even his computer has to be the fastest he can get it.  I posted the scrapbooking pages I made him for his 21st party a couple of weeks ago but only saw him to give him the rest of his present and card last night when my husband and I enjoyed a lovely dinner and evening with our two daughters, son-in-laws, 4 grandsons and Matthew’s girlfriend who I met for the first time.  This was a combined celebration because Kim had her birthday last Monday and Nicky will be having her birthday on Wednesday.  I will be posting their cards later.

In keeping with Matthew’s love of speed, here is the card I made him:

IMG_2334

The silver, black and red really look great.  I was pleased with how this turned out.  Hope he enjoys it too.

2 comments:

Sally Williams said...

I love this card Judy its the perfect male card for a 21 year old, simple but very effective, the silver glimmer 21st is fab.

Debbie Lamb said...

This is a perfect 21st birthday card Judy for your grandson.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes