Messy fingers

Had a lot of fun at Karen’s recently making 3D type cards using Crysal Effects and Reinkers.  You have to use a different finger for each colour you swirled into the Crystal Effects resulting in very messy fingers indeed!  These were the results of my messy endeavours:

IMG_2340      IMG_2338

IMG_2341

 

The next day thought I would experiment using the same technique on vellum but found even though the effect looked nice – more muted though – the vellum tended to crinkle and I was unable to flatten it out again.  Anyway this is the finished card.

You must admit it does look effective though.

 

Hope your week is going well.

0 comments:

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes