Cards make & take with cake

Had a lovely card class at Karen’s yesterday afternoon.  We not only made 3 lovely cards but afterwards Karen brought out a yummy chocolate cake and cream for my birthday.  I also got a lovely card and everyone sang Happy Birthday.

Wasn’t that really sweet of her and such a lovely surprise.

These are the cards we made:

IMG_2507 IMG_2510 IMG_2511

I will show the card Karen made me in a separate post as I have other cards I received that I want to showcase too.

Thank you very much Karen for the delicious cake (another kilo added to the stomach!!)

1 comments:

Lynda said...

This snowtail b'fly is a real WOW stamp isn't it Judy?? The cards are are delish. I love the honeycomb EF. ooxx

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes