Looking back

I should have done this a few days ago as my birthday is well and truly gone now.  However, I did want to show the beautiful cards I received.  Here is all of them:

2013-02-21 11.53.22

Can you see the big one at the back.  You certainly can’t miss the 70 on it.  Here is a more close up view.  My friends Anne & Pete were not going to let me forget how old I now am!!  Cruel.

2013-02-21 11.55.24

While I would love to show each one separately as they were all beautiful, I want to showcase the handmade cards.

2013-02-21 11.54.33   2013-02-21 11.56.15 

Above left to right:  Karen Rogers, Joan Hallett and at the bottom one from our grandson Tyler (the 13 yr old in my previous post).  All special in their own unique way. 

2013-02-21 11.55.46

Thanks to everyone who made this birthday so special.  (They were all fibbing when they said I was 70.  Goodness knows where they got that absurd idea from!!)

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

You must have been delighted with these Judy. Happy 21st!

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes