Wow .. he’s a teenager now

My grandson Tyler turned 13 last Wednesday and we all went to the zoo which was open until 7:30 that night.  Good fun with a band playing in the rotunda though some of the animals were in a sleepy mood and didn’t want to perform for us!

Afterwards we went to a restaurant nearby for dinner.  For his birthday we contributed to his being a “Junior Zookeeper for the day” for which he is booked in during the May holidays.  He should enjoy this and it will give him an idea of whether he really wants to pursue a career with animals later on.

Here is the card I made him though my monsters are nowhere near as good as the ones he draws.  Put in the surfboard because he had been away over the holidays and had done some body surfing.

cards 10-2-13 020

A fairly simple card but he seemed to like it.  Happy Birthday teenager – the last of our four grandsons to reach this milestone.  No more cuddly little boys any more!!

1 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

love the monster with the board - great idea to number it up too

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes