My first workshop tomorrow!

My sister is kindly hosting a workshop for me tomorrow.  Bit nervous as I don’t know any of the ladies that are coming however I am all prepared and hopefully won’t leave any essential things behind as she lives about an hours drive away so can’t just nip home and get it!

IMG_1110

Not sure whether I showed you the little card I made as my swap for our team’s training session last Saturday.  I have used the new Autumn DSP and stamps and used the Top Note die in my Big Shot to create the top part.

Received so many lovely swaps back – I have mounted these on a display board to show the ladies tomorrow and know they will be very impressed!  Will have to take a photo of them all to show you.

Next Wednesday evening is another first – my first scrapbooking class.  Haven’t had as much interest as I had hoped but there are two definites so far.  I have been busy doing some example scrapbook pages so will show you later.

Will take some photos of both events and post.

Have a great weekend all.

5 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

All the very best for tomorrow Judy! I know the ladies at the workshop will have a fabulous time with you. Can't wait to hear how it goes. And, just think - this time tomorrow it'll all be over with and you'll wonder why you had a few butterflies...

Debbie Airey said...

All the best for tomorrow. Have fun.

Keryn Campbell said...

Sending you good vibes for tomorrow.

Jones Family said...

Good luck Judy, I am sure everyone will have a wonderful time. The product sells itself, so don't worry about that. Just have fun!

Sally Williams said...

All the best for your workshop Judy I am sure you will all have a fabulous time.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes