My first workshop tomorrow!

My sister is kindly hosting a workshop for me tomorrow.  Bit nervous as I don’t know any of the ladies that are coming however I am all prepared and hopefully won’t leave any essential things behind as she lives about an hours drive away so can’t just nip home and get it!

IMG_1110

Not sure whether I showed you the little card I made as my swap for our team’s training session last Saturday.  I have used the new Autumn DSP and stamps and used the Top Note die in my Big Shot to create the top part.

Received so many lovely swaps back – I have mounted these on a display board to show the ladies tomorrow and know they will be very impressed!  Will have to take a photo of them all to show you.

Next Wednesday evening is another first – my first scrapbooking class.  Haven’t had as much interest as I had hoped but there are two definites so far.  I have been busy doing some example scrapbook pages so will show you later.

Will take some photos of both events and post.

Have a great weekend all.

5 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

All the very best for tomorrow Judy! I know the ladies at the workshop will have a fabulous time with you. Can't wait to hear how it goes. And, just think - this time tomorrow it'll all be over with and you'll wonder why you had a few butterflies...

Debbie Airey said...

All the best for tomorrow. Have fun.

Keryn Campbell said...

Sending you good vibes for tomorrow.

Tracee, Peter, Hayden, Campbell and Bridie said...

Good luck Judy, I am sure everyone will have a wonderful time. The product sells itself, so don't worry about that. Just have fun!

Sally W said...

All the best for your workshop Judy I am sure you will all have a fabulous time.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes