Win a stamp set …

Every order placed since the 1st April and up to and including the 30th June will go in the draw to win the stamp set below.  This lovely set – Good Neighbours – was only available during Saleabration which finished on the 31st March but if you missed out, then I have a spare set which you can win.

IMG_1166     IMG_1115

The reflection card on the right was made using this set – we did this at Extravaganza but as we were rather pushed for time, my background sponging isn’t the best but it will give you some idea as to what can be made with it.

Who knows, I might even throw in a few little extras so hurry up and place an order before 30th June.

1 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Judy, wish I could enter:)

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes