Embossed Hearts and Paper Bags

I should have posted this yesterday but was a bit slow hence my friend Karen beat me to it!  On Saturday I held an embossing class at my home.  These are the projects we did.

IMG_1361

Embossed Hearts card:
Supplies used: (all Stampin’ Up)
Stamp sets: Whimsical Words and
Always
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink & Ruby Red
 Other:
Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Big Shot machine
Top Note die
White embossing powder
Black embossing powder
Versamark Ink
Corner rounder punch
Ribbon

Embossed Paper bag gift holder: (based on a project by Paula Dobson)
IMG_1363      IMG_1364

Supplies used: (all Stampin’ Up unless otherwise stated)
Cardstock: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Stamps:  Upsy Daisy
Other:  Kraft Paper Bag #3, Sticky Strip, Large Oval Punch, Suede Ribbon, Flower brad, Clear embossing powder (could also use clear embossing powder & Sparkling Diamonds mixed together).

If you want a class making these projects please get in touch and I will be happy to arrange one for you.

1 comments:

Julia said...

these are beautiful Judy! what a great class you did, wish I was there!

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes