Two quick & easy cards

IMG_1343    IMG_1345

These cards were so quick and easy to make – ideal for when you’re busy and need a card in a hurry.

The first one features the Medallion stamp – ideal as a feature on a card or as a background stamp.  Here I have stamped it over some DSP (think this is a retired pattern).  The second utilises punches – the oval punches from the main IBC and the lovely bird punch that can be found in the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue.  Once again I have used the designer series paper for the background.

Come to my classes and learn how to make these for yourself.  Go to the link on the right to find out days and times.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool idea stamping on DSP, Judy - I must try that. Love your cards. See you Saturday!

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes