Scallop circle thanks

Yesterday we had our Regional Training Conference here in Auckland.  A really great day full of interesting and useful demonstrations, make and takes, lunch and lots of chatting with friends and acquaintances.  Must say Stampin’ Up definitely know how to organise a well-run event.  Thanks SU too for the stamp set we were all given – will share this with you nearer the release of the new 2010/2011 catalogue – can’t wait!!

I didn’t do swaps this time though I did make about 5 of this card using the new scallop circle die that came in my order last Thursday and gave these away.  IMG_1348       IMG_1349 Really love this die and know I am going to find lots of uses for it.  Also thought it was about time I gave my Fun & Fast Notes stamp set a christening.  This set was part of my Demonstrator starter kit that I got when I signed up last February and up to now haven’t had the opportunity to use it but now that I have know that these cute 8 stamps are going to get a lot of use.

You could buy this versatile (and yes it’s fun) set cheaply – how? - do you know that you only have until the end of this month to save yourself 20% on the Demonstrator Starter Kit?  Check out this fabulous opportunity out -

Starter Kit Special Offer:

All the supplies you need to get stamping at a fabulous price and no you don't have to become a demonstrator to partake in this fabulous offer!

From 21 May-31 July, get a 20 percent discount on the Starter Kit when you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator!  Many demonstrators are hobby demonstrators who join up solely to get their product at a discounted price.

Description            Regular Price            Discount Price
Starter Kit                 $379.00                       $299.00

This Starter Kit is great value - bought individually there is over $655 worth of product - how great is that!!  Hopefully any questions you may have can be answered on this page HERE but I also love to chat so feel free to phone or email me for any questions you may have -  021-739 137 or beetson@xtra.co.nz

By joining the Stampin' Up! family you will get:

  • 20% discount on all your purchases
  • A selection of versatile stamp sets (4) (your choices)
  • Regular Stampin' Around wheel + an ink cartridge
  • Stampin' Pads (5)
  • Blender Pens
  • Stampin' Scrub + Stampin' Mist
  • Snail
  • VersaMark Ink
  • Stampin' Pastels

When is the best time to join Stampin' Up! Now that our catalogue release has been moved to September, July is probably the best month to join. Why?

  • It's the start of a quarter, so there are no sales quotas to meet until the end of December.
  • You will get your FREE Demonstrator copy of the catalogue mailed straight to you in August.
  • The Retirement List and New Catalogue make it easy to meet your first quota
  • Christmas is just around the corner,  which is the perfect time to hold classes and workshops for your friends
  • You'll get the new Summer Mini Catalogue mailed directly to you in October, and you'll be able to pre-order in November.
  • When it's time to meet your second quota, it will be Sale-a-Bration time!

REMEMBER - this offer is only open until the end of this month.

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Fabulous card - many thanks for sharing one with me

Debbie Lamb said...

It is a lovely card Judy. And, I was a lucky recipient too! Many thanks :)

Sally Williams said...

I love this little card, I to was a recipient thank you Judy.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes