Yesterday we had our Regional Training Conference here in Auckland. A really great day full of interesting and useful demonstrations, make and takes, lunch and lots of chatting with friends and acquaintances. Must say Stampin’ Up definitely know how to organise a well-run event. Thanks SU too for the stamp set we were all given – will share this with you nearer the release of the new 2010/2011 catalogue – can’t wait!!
I didn’t do swaps this time though I did make about 5 of this card using the new scallop circle die that came in my order last Thursday and gave these away. Really love this die and know I am going to find lots of uses for it. Also thought it was about time I gave my Fun & Fast Notes stamp set a christening. This set was part of my Demonstrator starter kit that I got when I signed up last February and up to now haven’t had the opportunity to use it but now that I have know that these cute 8 stamps are going to get a lot of use.
You could buy this versatile (and yes it’s fun) set cheaply – how? - do you know that you only have until the end of this month to save yourself 20% on the Demonstrator Starter Kit? Check out this fabulous opportunity out -
Starter Kit Special Offer:
All the supplies you need to get stamping at a fabulous price and no you don't have to become a demonstrator to partake in this fabulous offer!
From 21 May-31 July, get a 20 percent discount on the Starter Kit when you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator! Many demonstrators are hobby demonstrators who join up solely to get their product at a discounted price.
Description Regular Price Discount Price
Starter Kit $379.00 $299.00
This Starter Kit is great value - bought individually there is over $655 worth of product - how great is that!! Hopefully any questions you may have can be answered on this page HERE but I also love to chat so feel free to phone or email me for any questions you may have - 021-739 137 or email@example.com
By joining the Stampin' Up! family you will get:
- 20% discount on all your purchases
- A selection of versatile stamp sets (4) (your choices)
- Regular Stampin' Around wheel + an ink cartridge
- Stampin' Pads (5)
- Blender Pens
- Stampin' Scrub + Stampin' Mist
- VersaMark Ink
- Stampin' Pastels
When is the best time to join Stampin' Up! Now that our catalogue release has been moved to September, July is probably the best month to join. Why?
- It's the start of a quarter, so there are no sales quotas to meet until the end of December.
- You will get your FREE Demonstrator copy of the catalogue mailed straight to you in August.
- The Retirement List and New Catalogue make it easy to meet your first quota
- Christmas is just around the corner, which is the perfect time to hold classes and workshops for your friends
- You'll get the new Summer Mini Catalogue mailed directly to you in October, and you'll be able to pre-order in November.
- When it's time to meet your second quota, it will be Sale-a-Bration time!
REMEMBER - this offer is only open until the end of this month.