I forgot ...

I had good intentions when I put up my post entitled Birthdays to include the following photos.  I forgot  ...  not unusual these days so here goes.IMG_0432

IMG_0430

This is the fabulous birthday card that my lovely friend Karen gave me.  So-o-o clever!

She has promised to do a class showing how to make these.  Can't wait!!

IMG_0429

 

Isn't this a sweet little box.  It was made by my daughter, Nicky.

I will have to find out from her where she got the template then I can let you all know.

Have to go and have a scan tomorrow.  They are going to have the anaesthetist there to assist in finding a vein in which to insert the line for the contrast infusion.

What fun ... lately there doesn't seem to be any veins left that are still usable!  Anyway it has to be done to make certain that there is no residual cancer lurking (don't you love the word "lurking") before I can get the all clear to have my ileostomy reversal.  What a long, drawn-out procedure this is!

Have just been looking at Stampin' Up's list of retired stamps, papers etc.  So many going, particularly old favourites such as Bodacious Bouquet.  Never mind, as I'm not a demonstrator I am still able to play and use all my retired stamps that I just couldn't bear to part with.

I am getting very excited though at the thought of all those goodies in the new catalogue that will be coming our way soon!  Can't wait.

4 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Ohh I'm very interested in Nicky's box - she's so clever - good luck for the vein search tomorrow - hope it goes well

Keryn Campbell said...

Sending you good vibes for your scan today.

Anne said...

Such a pretty box.

Good luck tomorrow, keeping everything crossed for you :)

Hugs
Anne

Deby said...

Your BEST days are ahead, Judy! I'm praying for you! And be sure to get us the template for that cute box!

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes