Some exciting news ...

Just a quick post to let you know that I now have the results of my scan last week and ..... good news, there was no sign of any residual cancer.  I am so relieved and now to the next step, waiting for a date to have my ileostomy reversal op.  There's no reason now for them to delay it any more.

Thanks to all of you out there who have sent me such warm and loving messages.  I know that I am still at risk of another recurrence but for now at least, I am in remission.  Such a great feeling.

7 comments:

Janet said...

that is wonderful news!!! i am so happy for you!!
lots of HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great news, Judy! I'm glad to hear it!
Hugs, Vanja

kareN stampZ said...

fantastic - made my day and I'm sure yours too

Michelle said...

WOOOHOO! That's such fantastic news Judy. Hope you are celebrating with your family right now.
{{Big Hug}}!

Deby said...

This may not be politically correct but...PRAISE THE LORD!!! So glad to hear the good news!

Keryn Campbell said...

Congratulations Judy. Fantastic News!!!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news, Judy! What a relief for everyone in your life. All the best and see you soon!

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes