Next wave of Birthdays ...

Just had another lot of birthdays this week.  The first was my (now) 15 year old grandson, Sam.  But ... I forgot to take a photo of his card.

The next birthday was a shared one - hubby Neville and my dear friend Anne have their birthdays on the same day so we normally meet up for lunch and this year was no exception.  That's the nice thing about being retired, you can do whatever you like (within reason, of course) whenever you like!

IMG_0375

 

I made Anne's card a couple of months ago and actually posted a photo of it then.  I really liked this card and as I wanted something special for Anne decided this was the ideal card.  I then covered a little jotter pad to match but as with Sam's card, I forgot to take a photo.

 

 

 

IMG_0449 For hubby's card I decided to use up some supplies I had before I was introduced to Stampin' Up and developed my love of stamping.  To be honest I still have a load of supplies to be used up  ...  one day perhaps.  I used my Cuttlebug birthday folder to emboss the centre of this card.

Again a very happy birthday to all who have had a birthday this week.

3 comments:

Janet said...

great cards Judy:)
hugs

Debby said...

They are both fab however I love your friend Anne's card. Gahjus!

Anne said...

Great pair of cards, I do like the stripes

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes