Two challenges - one card

kwerner design - Color Inspiration #44 and Corrosive Challenge #1

image            image

Thought I would try these two challenges (if I'm not too late!!) and have sneakily managed to make one card that fits both challenges - one gave me the colors to use and the other, the layout.

Here is my entry:IMG_0448

Materials used:

Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White.

Ink:  Close to Cocoa

Stamps:  SU Embrace Life

Other:  Ribbon, Brads

 

Love the delicate flowers in this stamp set.

12 comments:

Deby said...

This is beautiful Judy.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Judy! I love the colours you used. :)
Hugs, Vanja

Melissa Craig said...

Ohhh this is so pretty! I love the color combination.

You have a lovely blog, too.

Tracey Old said...

Just lovely, well done.

Janet said...

such a pretty card!! great job combining the challenges:) thanks for playing sister:)
hugs

Debby said...

That is such a great set. I really love what you did with the color combo. Pretty.

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous card Judy, so soft and elegant looking.

Michelle said...

Really love your card Judy! Good on you for combining the two challenges - sure saves time huh?! All the best as you wait for your results. Praying for some GREAT news for you.
Take care.

kareN stampZ said...

fantastic job you clever puss I hoped to do both challenges separately this weekend but it's over

Unknown said...

FAbulous card!

Anne said...

What a pretty card, loovely flowers, so elegant

Ruby said...

Your card is really pretty Judy! Well done on fitting it into both challenges. I love the flowers you've used, they work so well with the colour combination :o)

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes