Just a quick note ...

... to let everyone know that I will be going into hospital this Thursday (19th) and having my ileostomy closure operation - at last!!  More worried about them getting a line into me for administering the anaesthetic plus doing blood tests, than I am about the operation itself, particularly after the performance when I had my scan a couple of weeks ago.  I think they can use my portacath for the IV drip though.

Anyway, I won't be posting (or creating) for a short while.  All be good (right!!), take care and have fun in the meantime.

7 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Isn't it great you've finally got to this point. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

All the best, Judy!
Hugs, Vanja

Deby said...

I'm praying for all things to go better than "well!" God bless you Judy!

Debby said...

Take care my friend. We will be looking forward to your return.

Janet said...

all the best!! i will be thinking of ya!
hugs

Anne said...

Judy hope all went well, you're in my thoughts and I expect to see all your lovely creations again soon

Hugs
Anne

Leslie said...

Judy, I am so glad you have made it this far! My thoughts and my prayers are with you. Leslie

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes