Butterflies for me …

I have been spoilt again!!  This beautiful card arrived earlier in the week from the lovely Pauline McArdle whom I have never met but who has been so sweet and kind to me over the past couple of years.IMG_0741

As my husband and I are going down to Napier (where Pauline lives) in the middle of September to visit an elderly Aunt (yes, there actually are people older than us!!), I am going to see whether I can meet up with Pauline so that we can have a nice face-to-face chat.  I really would like to thank her personally for all her caring and kindness.

Isn’t this the loveliest card?

5 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

looks fantastic & yes she is a national treasure & I do hope you can meet up - you'll love her as much as the rest of us do

Anonymous said...

Aww bless his little heart... I am thinking about you... we will keep our fingers crossed that all goes well for him... Your blog looks great!

Sharon said...

Hi Judy, I hope your grandson is feeling better by now. This card is just lovely - you are lucky to have a friend like Pauline.

Unknown said...

Hey Judy, I sent your package out today with a little something for Tyler too. Could you let me know when you get it so I know that you received it? Thank you.

Judy said...

Joanie you are too kind and yes, I most certainly will be letting you know when the package arrives. Many thanks.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes