Friendship

IMG_0733Recently sent this to a friend in Canada - I love this colour, it's so soft - well of course, the cardstock is called Soft Sky!!

Have just received my first order from our new SU Spring Mini catalogue - well actually I have just about bought everything in it though not quite.  Hope to get to have a play with it tonight - this should take my mind off my troubles!  Here in New Zealand it is 7.18 pm so have done something I rarely do unless we are with company - I have poured myself a gin and tonic so my bad mood (see my previous post) has now subsided (slightly!!)

1 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

lovely card adore the flowers

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes