Fifth Avenue Rose

IMG_0728

Just got my Fifth Avenue floral set - so gorgeous and with so many creative ways to use it.  First off I decided to take the rose, stamp it up 3 times and watercolour and layer it with each layer smaller than the previous.  I then wet the edges of the rose petals and curled them.  This gave the rose a lovely 3D raised effect though I am not so sure that it is really suitable for mailing as it would get squashed!

IMG_0729Here is a close-up photo of the rose.

This has come out looking slightly blurry but I am sure you will get the idea.

Now I need to try out some other ideas that I have for this set.

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

this is so beautiful IRL - I'm sure it would survive going into my letter box ;-)

Debby said...

Ah. You are genius and this is gorgeous.

Vanja said...

This is just beautiful, Judy! I love the rose.
Hugs, Vanja

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes