A cute child's bookmark

Are you giving books to any child this Christmas?  Why not make them a cute little magnetic bookmark.  These are ideal as they stay in place and cannot fall out of the book.  This encourages children to read more if they can easily find which page they are up to.

On the left is the actual bookmark (please excuse fuzzy photography) and on the right you can just see it peeping out from the pages of a book

The stamp set is a sneak peak from the new summer mini catalogue - Animal Stories that I was lucky enough to have received when I was Karen's guest at their Regional Training Day in September.  I couldn't tell you then what it was but can now.  
I made a few of these children's bookmarks to take this afternoon to Karen’s Christmas get-together she was having with her Stampin’ Up team (the WOW PaperKrafters – of which I am lucky enough to be an honorary member!).  These were for the swap and I received some neat swaps back which I will photograph and show you later.

Hope you had a nice day – I know I did.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great idea, just need to source the magnets now :)

Debby said...

cute indeed.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes