A new look … what do you think?

Would love to have your feedback on this new layout.  I think a lot of people have given up clicking on links to my blog as it wasn’t formatting correctly and individual posts were appearing at the bottom of the page necessitating a lot of scrolling down to find them.
I am hoping that this will solve the problem and make it easier for my visitors to view. There is still a bit of tweaking to do such as adding in my list of sites I visit, but hope to have this done shortly.
Thanks and look forward to your comments.

5 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Love the new look,
Hugs
Angie

Judy said...

Thanks Angie. Hope everything's fine for you.

Anne said...

Looks great, nice summery look

kareN stampZ said...

YAH I can comment in a box - it's working perfectly & love the new look - sigh does this mean I need to refresh mine?

Janine P said...

love your new look Judy
very easy to read and follow

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes