Looking back & catching up

Looking back at recent posts have decided that I have definitely been very lax in posting photographs of projects I have made either by myself or at classes.
Well, now is catch-up time and I have been busy photographing these projects which I will now explain to you.
These are Christmas projects that I have made at either Karen’s classes or at Extravaganza at the beginning of the month.
IMG_0886
A flat gift box (based on the pizza box).



 IMG_0877          IMG_0879
Above:  Left is this cute box folded up and on the right you can see all the little drawers which slide into one another when closed.  To open, just take off the lid.
IMG_0873  
    IMG_0874
   Two more goodie boxes for Xmas.
IMG_0881
IMG_0869
Above:  An easy-to-make Christmas cracker and on the right a decorated Christmas candle.
IMG_0868
Left:  Post-it holder.
IMG_0870



Right:   Santa goodie bag.
 IMG_0888       

This is a set of three gorgeous little Christmas gift cards.



IMG_0872

You may find it hard to tell but the greetings panel is clear acetate stamped with Seasons Greetings in white craft ink.


IMG_0883
I love this card, so simple yet so effective and a great way to use up all those scraps of designer papers.



Hope you have enjoyed seeing these.  A lot of them, complete with recipe can be found on Karen’s blog.  Thanks Karen for the great ideas.

1 comments:

Anne said...

What an amzing bunch of boxes! Love the one with all the little drawers...

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes