A Stem Silhouettes birthday

This is such a lovely stamp set – versatile and practical as it can be used in conjunction with quite a number of other stamp sets.

Today I have used it to make a card for a man.  Kingsley is a keen gardener and though I didn’t quite want to make a flowery card for him, thought this was very appropriate.

IMG_0859 I originally made this card, but with flowers instead of the stem silhouettes at one of Karen’s classes so decided to use this concept as it adapted to the stem silhouettes beautifully.

Kingsley is presently recovering from a heart bypass operation so hope he enjoys this and is back in his garden soon – oh, and Happy Birthday!.

PS:  Three blog posts in one day – a record for me!

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

this is stunning Judy - love it!

Anne said...

Very nice, not too flowery. Aren't men's cards hard to make though?

Debby said...

Beautiful! Your layout is fantastic.

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes