Xmas is coming … fast!

And I am still mucking about making my cards and haven’t even started on other items such as gift card holders, gift boxes, candles, etc. etc.

So I’ve put a Christmas Countdown gadget on my blog – maybe that will hurry me up a bit.

Have been away for the last week staying down in the country at my youngest daughter’s.  We’ve been giving them a hand as they are so busy with their business but must admit we are now glad to be home relaxing again though it is nice to be feeling so much better enabling me to do more.IMG_0853

Took this photo of a wild turkey and its babies that were wandering in the paddock next to the house at my daughter’s.  Not sure what you call baby turkeys - turklings!

This absence, together with what seems to be an increasingly busy social life, hasn’t helped my Christmas preparations.

Hope to have something to show you soon – have a number of either partly finished or planned projects coming up.

Have a fun week all.

0 comments:

Thanks for popping in to catch up on what is happening in my life. I enjoy sharing my love of stamping and cardmaking and invite you to have a look at the projects I have made. You are welcome to take my ideas and use them in your own creations.
 
Copyright 2009 Cards, scrapbooking & musings!! All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes